Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 3 - Sydney


ok this was yesterday and i remember a bit better. and yes i will be giving a blurb before every entry. cuz putting the blurb in the entry just doesnt make sense (duh!).

Day 3 - Wake up at a reasonable time. About nine and already have plans w/ two girls one american one from taiwan to back to manly beach. again thats what's great about this hostel. it is impossible not to met and hang out and drink w/ new people everyday. A grab a bit first w/ the american here name Ilana ( and yes i remembered her name with an autin powers reference "My name is I-wana. I-wana Hump-a-lot" And already i can tell this girl has the potential to be annoying. 1. Has a bag filled with a bunchy of useless shit. 2. Very picky about food. 3. Admits she is anal within the first 5 min of our morning conversation. However she is a nice girl and harmless enough. We grab food in Pott's Point. It's where my hostel is and pretty upscale neighborhood. You know one of those places that has a shop that just sells fresh fruit. And then another shop that just sells fancy pasteries. And another shop for you cheeses. Kinda cool. Hit up the hostel gram the taiwanese girl, Sandy and head to the beach. I'm kinda the ringleader (trouble) cuz i was the only one who had already gone to manly. Doesn't stop me from gettign lost in the subway though. rad. we ask for directions and before you know it we do train the ferry to manley. Head to the beach. Again it still kinda cold and windy. What up with this? I again sit on my ass and stare at the ocean like mute until i figure get yur soggey ass out there and surf. $20 buck for an hour. Still pretty shitty waves. I stand up half way once and that was my surf day at manly. Wack. But i'm getting out there and 2/3 days surfing is not a bad start. We grab some overpriced fish and chips get raped my seagulls ( you can imagine Ilana is not a big fan) but they get distracted once bird man starts feading them crumbs right below the sign that say "Don't feed birds" All the while this guy has a sick grimace (i love that word by the way). I talk the girls about, relegion and relationships for hours. Move to a beach side bard which is playing great tunes. Obscure MGMT, Gorillas, I think i even picked up a Matt & Kim song. If you don't know about them check em out. Ilana was bummed she missed the sunset. And I told her she is not going to see the sun set over the ocean. She doesnt get it. I tell her the sun doesnt work that way. She doesnt get it. I tell her how the sun is stationary and earth rotates and it will always rise in the east and set in the west. She kinda starts to get it. She is from conneicut and i ask here has she every seen an east coast sun set over the atlantic. It finally clicks. Eureka! But it's too late she has lost all credibility. Again a nice girl though. We head back the hostel. It's a big night three of the ladies are moving on the next day. And everyone is dressed up to party on there last night. I slowly get around to shower, dress, and red bull and booze. Met them at sugarmill. Place is jammed. Music is great. And literally (not really) every nation is represented. I even met a nigerian. No. No i didn't. But it was great meeting diff people. Guy from LA. getting warmer. Cool girl from munich. Who dissed my friend from Hamburg i thought that was pretty cool. Smoking hot girl from australia. Dancing. Shots. Dancing. Pints. Dancing. Pitchers. I'm trying all my luck w/ the ladies. Keep in mind it's my last night in Sydney too (wink). Ended meeting this very horny french girl. Not hot french but down french. It was a good night.

1 comment:

  1. god i miss you kid...tears are streaming down my face right now.

    ReplyDelete