Golden Ale is my favorite Australian beer. Have only been able to find it at a handful of bars in Sydney.
Day 20 - Whitsundays/Sydney
Last day on the boat. Slow trek back to the mainland. There is a certian level of somberness. We exchange emails and promise to write. I'll make an attempt but though I got along w/ everyone I didn't see the value in keeping connected w/ anyone on the boat. The 3BC boys jump off the boat into the water though being specifically told to not too. The guys were incredible in there freedom and quest for stupid antics. I have 2 hours to go get my pack and get my money back for scuba and head back across town. I don't know where the bus station is though to get my to the airport to fly back to sydney. Ah it wouldnt be an adventure if there wasn't some suspense. And im good at that. Cuz not only did i pick up my bag and get my scuba money back I also checked email, bought gifts, grabed food, and talked to a few groups on the boat along my walk across town. Very small town you see everyone repeatadly cool but could get annoying after weeks. But still I wanted to stay and relax by the lagoon and party w/ backpackers at night. But to leave for sydney on the weekend would have been $200 buck more so rushed out. Found the bus stop and went to a 2gate airport in proserpine. Transferred in Brisband and was in Sydney by 8pm. Stayed at the same hostel. And and noticed as expected a lot of the same faces. 2 miami kids bryan and kevin both had new german girls well done guys. In fact Bryan grew a beard and he was telling me how he think thats what attracted the german. Luckily for me i had a similar story to share. We play drinkng games. Shoulders. 21. and another one i forgot the name off all fun and will be sharing at the cabin this year. The guys at the hostel are broke and don't go out. I'm not broke and only have a few night left in this trip. I rally solo and head to sugarmill dead, a club which is pathetically dead, then find the irish pub omalley's. I walk in and imediatly notice the guy that I met at Cheeky Monkeys in Byron Bay 2 weeks ago. Small world indeed. Not really though since I've met many people traveling the east coast and they are all staying at the same places drinking at the sam bars. But still cool. We catch up. Eventually join a group of girls and one guy. Girls are from the states, florida. They are all nannies. Funny i always think cute german girls as aupairs in america never americans as nannies in sydney. They are fun. One girl takes a liking to me. She is cute but her grill is fucked up. I'm talking UK grill fucked up. And yes i'm trying to offend as many people as possible. Including myself cuz I end up making out with her by the end of the night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment